Thursday, August 23, 2012

What's all this?

So...here I am. I'm known as Liralia, or at least my online persona is. In the real world I'm the Mom of two young kids, a lover of Opera, a mediocre cook, and a relatively new (and mostly closeted) gamer. Mal, my husband, will also be posting here from time to time.

We've been playing games together for about 4 years. That started with WoW, which we played on and off for almost 3 years, taking breaks for putting our lives back together, having a baby, and to get over raiding burnout. We tried SWToR for a few months (Huttball rocks) but it just didn't live up to our expectations, so here's to hoping GW2 does. We've dabbled in other non MMO's like Portal, and Mal for one takes Kongregate flash games very seriously.

I will be playing an Engineer, Mal will be a Warrior, with alts to be disclosed at a later date. Welcome to the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment