Thursday, August 23, 2012

Stress Test Fun

Today brought another ninja stress test for GW2. I happened to be home and have access to a computer for the whole hour that the stress test lasted. This one was a little strange for me because they wiped all our characters from the previous beta weekends.

I decided to be adventurous and rolled a Norn Ranger (The only class I haven’t touched yet). I had a good time doing the tutorial stuff, but immediately after I killed the big worm,  I ran out and saw this:


I spent virtually the entire stress test trying to get up there and get that thing. That probably says more about my lack of gaming skills than anything, but the fact that I could be engrossed in a game for a good thirty minutes trying to get on top of what is basically a fancy barn is a good sign in my mind. I can finally do whatever strikes my fancy without feeling like I'm wasting time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment